study in nz

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

About School Moving

We've been told that our school will move to the campus on Forth Street on 9 Oct.. I was not surprised because William has mentioned it in our class last semester.

For me, I prefer to stay at here. The main reason is that here is closer to my house, I can walk to school in 20 mins. If moving to Forth St., I have to drive or spend more than half an hour walk to there every day, but I know it's very difficult to find a car park aroud campus. I think it will be a big problem for all of students, even teachers. Beside that, I like the environment here, as none of us are native english speaker, we can understand each other, it makes me more confident and free.

However, this decision is a business decision of the Otago Polytechnic, we cannot change it. More over, it could be a good thing, since we may have more opportunities to communicate with native speakers in campus, and the facilitiers there is much better than here. We can also easily go to libriaries in university or polytechnic.

So, I need to think about positive things, and look forward to studying at campus.

1 Comments:

  • ooh,Is that a nice thing ?Then the students are welcome or argue against? I think maybe there are beautiful building or view...

    By Blogger CnRenzh, at 2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home